Sunday, October 21, 2007


Taylor did well this week. She has gotten more familiar with her new computer at school that allows her to control it. She is coming home each day with art that she made on the computer. She is getting really good at signing her name on it. She decided that she is going to be Gabriela from the movie "High School Musical 2" for Haloween this year. She is excited to go trick or treating. Taylor continues to be diligent about riding her bike in the morning before school. We really admire her strength. It is tough for her to sleep at night and to start her routine each day at 5:30 or 6 and go allday with her attitued is amazing. She went to Shriner's for a check up and they are pleased with the progress that she is making. She continues to gain weight. She is looking great. This is good since she had school pictures last Wednesday. Her and her brother carved their pumkins with their friends Madison and Massey. The other kids helped Taylor with her pumkins taking direction and carving it like she said. She was very pleased with the job they did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Taylor-

We are very excited to hear that you are doing well in school and enjoying your computer. I'm sure the art work that you bring home is beautiful. I love the picture of you, your brother, and your friends carving pumpkins, it is adorable. The pumpkins look great, it looks like your friends listened to your directions very well. I am so happy to hear that your check up went great and they are very proud of your improvements. I know that it must be hard for you to get up in the morning to work on your bike before school but it sounds like it is paying off. You will have to ask your dad to put a picture of you on your site in your halloween costume. I'm sure you will look beautiful!! Have a great day, lots of love, hugs, kisses, and prayer.

Love-
Andy, Kelli, & Ava Garcia
Colusa

Anonymous said...

Howdy Taylor, Very happy to see that there are going to be regular updates on your progress. I have lots of friends and family who ask me about you all the time. They used to read your updates and I'm sure they will start to read them again. I just love the picture of you and Mama Leah on the horse. I would really like a picture that I can put on the piano with the rest of my grandkids. We'll have to talk to your dad about that.
We hope to see you soon.
Love you bunches,
Papa Larry and Mamaw Charlene

Hannah from Biggs said...

Hi Taylor,
I loved seeing all the pictures of you on the computer. Especially the one of you on your horse. That made me smile. It sounds like your doing very well in school. I love what you decided to be for Halloween. I hope you had a good time! Keep up the good work and I hope that we can visit one another soon.
Love,
Hannah Gonzalez