Tuesday, April 15, 2008


Taylor has been doing well lately. She is going to school and doing great with her school work. Her allergies have calmed a little and she has had less trouble breathing lately.

Recently she got to go back stage and meet Taylor Swift at her concert in Sacramento. She had so much fun and is now one of Taylor Swift's biggest fans. Her brother says that Taylor Swift is his new girlfriend.

Taylor is still working hard on the bike every morning and is using her strong will to continue to try to get better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you have been doing great so far i m very glad u got to meet tayler swift

Kelli said...

Hello Miss Taylor-

Wow, I love the photo of you and Taylor swift. I was at the concert as well and I kept looking to see if we would see you but I couldn' find you. Wasn't it an awesome concert. We are so happy to hear that you are doing well and that you continue to work very hard on the bike every morning. I love hearing how you are doing and I look forward to hearing more. I saw your Grandma Judy and your Grandpa Doug at western days, they were telling me how well you are doing and how busy you have been. Enjoy the great weather that we seem to be having and we will talk with you soon. lots of love, hugs, kisses, and prayers.

Love
The Garcias- Andy, Kelli, & Ava

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Rebekah said...

How is Taylor? I have been checking this web page and hope all is well. My girls love to ride horses too!

Venisa
Williams, CA