Friday, March 30, 2007

Taylor had a wonderful birthday today. She was visited by family with cakes and presents. Tomorrow she is going to have a little git together with some of her friends. It will be a spa day with arts and crafts. She is looking forward to it. One of her favorite gifts from today is a moon that she can put above her tv and have it change with the moon outside. It makes a great night light and allows her to see the moon even in her room. She still did class and the bike today and did great as usual.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Taylor-

We are so glad to hear that you had a great birthday. You sure are busy, you were able to have family and friends visit, have cake and presents, and still do your classes and the bike. Awesome job, we are so proud of you. I'm sure you are looking forward to you spa party with your friends, I can't wait to hear how it was and the color you chose for your nails. Hope you have a great day and sweet dreams. Lots of love, hugs, kisses, and prayers.

Love-
Andy & Kelli Garcia- Colusa

Anonymous said...

Dear Taylor,
My name is Amanda Leavitt. My dad works for Merrill Lynch too. We look at your updates often. My birthday is March 30th too! I just turned 15. I know you love the movie Flicka. I also love it and have been asking for it for my birthday ever since I saw it in the theatre. Hope you had a happy birthday.
Love,
Amanda